Tuesday, December 16, 2025

LIFELINE IV

ILLUSTRATING

 Miss Pitman was prim and proper as my Fifth Grade teacher.  She knew from the Fourth Grade who would need to concentrate my efforts on and those self-starters could fend for them-selves.  I fell in the latter category, fortunately.  Micky and I were called on for any creative projects.  I learned typing on an Underwood Electric typewriter.  I was supposed be in the class a full year, but my speed surpassed the qualifications for the full year, so Miss Smith would not take my second semester.

This year officially joined Bobby Pettus as our third member along with Mickey Riley and myself to become The Three Muskeeters as we called ourselves.  Bobby's father, Doc, died of a heart attack on Good Friday.  The emptiness he had missing gave us companionship that he needed.  

I don't recall what happened of real significance during the Fifth Grade, but we were about to change that!  We were going to be in  Miss Clegg's Sixth Grade homeroom and this was going to be a whole new ballgame!    

KEITH                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...