Friday, July 19, 2024

MDL

 


I had a strange occurrence this morning!  I was typing my logue and all of a sudden I was interrupted by a loud voice reading my logue to me!  I couldn't shut off and my daughter was still sleeping!  I had to get out of my program and close my computer to get it stop!  I waited for 15 minutes and reopened my computer and blogger program.  I didn't have a repeat performance!

That begs the question of what caused it!  I have no idea what program does that so I could cut it off!  I know it is responsible for it, a memory card in my Dell!  They don't come with instructions, though!

Tomorrow, I'm planning to do a report on where the tropics stand, if anything I can get a handle on it!  Till then, I bid you adieu!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...