Thursday, July 18, 2024

MDL

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE


I AM EXCITED THIS MORNING BECAUSE THE DAY I AM GETTING NEW TEETH AND I WON'T HAVE TO EAT PULVERIZED FOOD ANYMORE AND CAN HAVE THINGS LIKE A STEAK!!!

I will have to start out slowly to "break them in", as my Daddy would say about new cars!  New teeth are like a new car, in a way, because you get to "show them off", like you would in a new car!  I doubt that new teeth don't have that same "new car smell" though!

I haven't thought about it though.  Do new teeth have a smell?  I am entering the "ridiculous zone" now!

Well, I have said about my new teeth for now!  I will have to get used to them first! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...