Wednesday, July 17, 2024

MDL

 

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE

LATE JULY AND AUGUST ANTICIPATES ACTIVE WEATHER!!!

Africa spawns all our storms in the Atlantic.  It looks like a major storm is brewing just inland in Africa!  I would not be surprised if it enters the Atlantic as already a hurricane!  It is hard to predict what it will do after entering the Atlantic, but the size of it now tells me that it has the potential to become a major hurricane!  That is if it doesn't fool us and falls apart, and I think it's highly unlikely!

Trump finally a announced his choice for his running mate as Vice President!  His candidate, J. D. Vance, once compared him to Hitler!  That was a while back, but sets the tone for his role as Vice President.  I believe he will act as a buffer to Trump to keep him on track, in the big picture.  I think Trump was genius to pick him!

Lets hope and pray that the upcoming storms will be not so severe and Trump sails on to victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...