Saturday, July 20, 2024

MDL

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE

" I HAD A MEMORY TO LOOK BACK ON " WAS THE FIRST FACEBOOK POST THAT I SAW THIS MORNING!

I didn't have that one in mind when I saw it!  No, that memory reached back to 1947 when I was in first grade!  I had a friend over that I was really getting to know, even though I had him in my Sunday School class.  I mean "really" getting to know, him outside of a limited exposure in Sunday School.

"SALLIE GAL" was the name of my childhood doll.  I remember an incident that Charles and I were playing tag football in the front yard where the grass was.  We had just gone into the house to get a glass of lemonade out of the "Frigidaire".  After we had our glasses filled we went into my room.  There sitting there on my bed was Sallie Gal!  His reaction was immediate, that he teased me still had a "baby doll" in my bed!  

After his teasing, I had no choice but to lie and tell him that I had meaning to get rid of it for a while!  That day was the last time I saw my Sallie Gal!

There is no change in the Atlantic.  I will post when I have a change.


No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...