Monday, July 29, 2024

MDL

 

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE

ALL EYES ARE FOCUSED ON FLORIDA AND ADJACENT STATES! ONE FORCASTER PLACES A 40% CHANCE OF HITTING LAND! 

I'm being a bit facetious, but we are a week away from finding out!  We will have an indication prior to the anticipated event!  But, keep in mind that there is not even a warning out for the impending doom, because it does not EVEN qualify to be a tropic storm yet!

Whatever happens just will happen!  There is not a blessed thing we can do about it!  

I thought you had forgotten about Mystery Man!  He is very much around!  No one has figured out who he represents, but is the best clue I can give you!

Friday, he will be revealed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...