Sunday, July 28, 2024

MDL

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYESCOTTLIBRE

 WHY I HAVE TO DUPLICATE THE WORDS ON MY LOGO TO AVOID THE BEGINNING WORDS OF MY ACTUAL LOGUE?

Well, it just my initials that I have to type.  I will admit, though, I forget to type those three little initials up in the title to many times to suit me!

What that has to do with anything I don't know, but just a observation!

What this morning is avoiding to talk about the weather!  It seems to be just a series of deja vous repeats!  

Well, "they" have turned to speculation now!  What is a "disturbance" in the Atlantic might be the start of a full blown hurricane...then not!  The fact of the matter is we don't know what the disturbance may turn into, but maybe not! At this time, I will not join the speculators!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...