Sunday, June 23, 2024

MY DAILY LOG

Well, it's Sunday and no plans for the day.  Isn't that an everyday thing for me, since my stroke?  Fortunately, I have do some banking tomorrow!  I promise you that will take an hour or two.  That at least will get me out of the house!

I have been busy on my art.  I have done nine so far.  I am working on another one and I may not be able to complete it today.  It is the most complicated one I have attempted before.  I have completed some buildings on it, but I have no idea what to do next!  I will and I do always finish it!

I have been informed we are going to Jack's for breakfast.  I will hope that I can get my new teeth next Tuesday!  Then I can order something substantial than grits and scrambled eggs!  Also, I have put in for a standing order for some MACADAMIA nuts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...