NOW IS THE SECOND MORNING TO ITALICS FOR MY LOGUE!
I like them and I'm going to keep them around! I used a photograph yesterday that was a picture of my Chrysler before it was washed. I sold at as is, where is, sitting under my carport. That is where is it's been since I've had it since my stroke. Actually, the paint has been protected for all these three years! I learned that when I parked my '67 Charger outside without washing it for months. When I did, it came out pretty and shiny, as though it was never parked outside!
I know that it wouldn't last forever without washing, but a car in good condition can be for years, in this case, protected by a covered facility. That was proven that by my Chrysler for sitting untouched for over three years! Wonders never cease...before and after!



No comments:
Post a Comment