WE ARE EXCITED THIS MORNING BECAUSE OF A NEW LOGO!
We had intended to have our new logo ready by our first post, but we were not happy with the initial outcome. We were ready to post so we jumped the gun by a week, as it turned out. We have got our new subscription set up and that will be soon.
What is next on the agenda is to increase our coverage and content of our logue. I have to cut it short today, because in a few minutes I'm scheduled to get my new teeth within a month! Unfortunately, my teeth did not last as long I did, or vice versa! Actually, I'm very glad that it's the reverse of that!
Well, it's a about that time to go. We will be making the changes I mentioned earlier over the next week or so! Until then, don't take any wooden nickels!


No comments:
Post a Comment