Wednesday, June 26, 2024

 


I can't decide whether to put the new logo at the beginning of the post or at the end!  For now I am keeping it at the beginning because I want for get used for you to seeing it.  Anytime you see it you will know that will be followed by a logue written by me and you should read it! 

 All of my logues can be read in a minute or two!  That is to know that you will not spend more than that to read one of my logues! I am sure that your attention span is longer than that, but I wanted to be able to rely on me to limit my logues even if you are busy!

I have to chuckle a bit because my calling my posts "logues" instead of "blogs", but they keep mine in red, as though it is misspelled!  Aside from "logue" sounding better than "blog", mine was to stand alone in the billions of bloggers in the world!  Their meanings are the same, so why not call it a logue?

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...