AD DIER, SACRED PLACE, PLACE OF WORSHIP
ANCIENT SITE
My Art took a turn to Ancient sites recently. I knew I had seen picture from memory of an Ancient Temple carved from the
rocks that surrounding it.
After finishing it I set out to find the picture if I could. I started with a series of flash prints that could be in those. It was in the third set that I found it, but the flash print was too elusive. I tried again to save or download it, but Adobe wasn’t cooperating. Luck was on my side though when I was able to accidentally download it. The result is shown above.
Now it comes down to my painting. I only used five colors in the process. My painting does not match the photograph exactly, nor was it intended to because I was operating from memory! I remembered more of it than I thought!
However, I think I did do justice for capturing the gist of it, don’t you?

No comments:
Post a Comment