Wednesday, August 21, 2024

PUBLISHING


COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE
     WE ARE LAUNCHING GUYE SCOTT LIBRE PUBLISHING!

Actually, we have been around for many years!  But because of being a private publisher, we haven't made a big thing out of it, until now! We have a LOGO now, that we have not had before!  We decided to make it public, after all this time!

We are still a private publisher.  We have no plans beyond this.

On a personal note, I wanted to share my logo with you!  I am retired and I was an Executive.  Now, after my stroke, have taken up painting, in many mediums.  I am currently working in acrylics.  I will be switching to colored pencils soon.



                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...