HOW MANY HURRICANES HAVE THERE BEEN THIS YEAR?
I'm so confused and frustrated over the season so far it's not funny anymore! There is one that is reporting that we are waiting for to see if DEBBY is going to develop into a full-fledged storm! Another is reporting that if CARLOTTA and future DANIEL are going to form, they will have consequences!
SOMEBODY IS WRONG! All of this speculation is because they are grabbing at straws for stories to write! I saw no less than 10 videos on YouTube this morning, that is a drop-in-the-bucket to all the stories written today!
These facts exist: 1) The disturbance is UNNAMED! 2) They have no idea how strong it will get! 3) They don't when it will hit! 4) I am not going to play their speculative, petty, silly games!
I stand firm that all the above is true!

No comments:
Post a Comment