I AM FOLLOWING BERYL TO SEE WHAT HE WILL DO NEXT! NOT TO WISH BAD LUCK ON ANYBODY, BUT STILL PRAYING THAT HE WILL NOT TAKE A NORTHERLY ROUTE! I THINK I COULD SURVIVE, BUT I WOULD RATHER HE WOULD KEEP ON THE PATH HE IS ON SO HE WILL LOSE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO DO NO HARM!
Beryl is showing signs of becoming less of a threat this morning! Her winds are down to 140 mph from 165 mph at her peak. DOWN TO! IT'S SO STRANGE TO SAY THAT! Most hurricanes never reach 140, fortunately!
I will continue to monitor her progress, but am hoping the worst is over! There is no earth-shaking news except that finally, on the final day of their session, the Supreme Court granted Trump limited immunity! It covers to include OFFICIAL ACTS, but unofficial acts. The outcome was not unexpected, because past Presidents were exempt while in office. This was the first time, however, the SCOTUS addressed the issue.
Just keep your eye on Beryl!

No comments:
Post a Comment