Thursday, July 25, 2024

MDL


COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE


I AM SO DISGUSTED THAT I'M ABOUT GIVE UP MY LOGUE!

I may be serious, but then it depends on if I can get many to subscribe to it!  I subscribe to a number of blogs by others and I am convinced that mine as good as anyone's else's is!  PLEASE give me your comments!  

Well, we have activity in the Atlantic!  We have time for this one, because it will be a week out!  What concerns us that there is one right on the heels of this one!  According to the predictions this may be the pattern for this season!

Nothing is being said about Lee, or Leslie that the list of names says!  We may be in for the time of our life if the predictions hold true!  Storms can enter from the Gulf at any point, so be alert!                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...