Monday, July 15, 2024

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE


"AS THE WORLD TURNS" that ran on television daily on CBS for 54 years from April 2, 1956, to September 17, 2010.  In the events of the 13th of this month, that serial soap opera came to mind.  Not for the reason for the assassination attempt, but how it relates to the world we live in.

I have lived my almost 83 years and I have seen it all!  From World War II to the assassination attempt on Trump's life, yes, I have seen it all!  I have lived through many assassination attempts on Presidents and their candidacies, now including Trump!  I am surprised that his ear was only grazed! 

My daughter reminded me that a higher power at work here.  If Trump was not killed is that God is not through with him and His purpose for Him.  We don't know what His plan is for Trump, but I believe that it might painful in the beginning, but everything will be alright in the end!

GOD TOLD ME SO!


No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...