Thursday, June 20, 2024

MY DAILY LOUGE!

 What is a LOUGE?  In my case, it is another name for a Blog.  It is pronounced L-O-G, as in a 'log' for keeping track of, oh say milage for a trucker.  This is how I will start my days from now on.  From here, I don't know what I will say next!

Well, I don't know if I can keep a daily louge up!  I have started my painting again!  I spend most of time doing that.  I was apprehensive about starting back painting again, since my stroke three years ago.  This is the first time to resume my painting in three years and I didn't know if I could because of my right hand, which is inoperative.  This is a subject for another day.

I have been right handed all of my 82 years!  How on Earth I could I possibly be expected to draw again with my LEFT hand?  I can only print with it as it is!  Longhand has escaped me, although I have tried!  My left hand doesn't want to move right in longhand.  After putting it off as long as I dare to, I bought some chalk and colored pencils for drawing with pastels.  So my life as a painter was to begin anew!  I wasn't sure I was getting into myself for!

We have find out tomorrow, as I now will try to write my second installment of MY DAILY LOUGE!


No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...