I got started off on the wrong foot, in the very beginning! I've been spelling LOUGE wrong! The correct spelling is LOGUE! It looked right to me all along! That is the result of my stroke. I'm not dyslexic, but the result could be.
Now, I promised that I would give you the result of my Blog settings! Well, not so good as I expected! When I posted my 'EXTRA' explaining my Blog settings changes, nothing changed! The 'EXTRA' still posted to my NEW Blog and did not posted to my OLD one! Now I am buying a new Domain on Network Solutions hoping that will solve the problem. That I should maybe done that all along.
I will be posting some short 'TEST' posts to try out the new Domain. Meantime, I am working on getting existing pictures off my old iPad onto my new powerful Dell. Until tomorrow, I bid adieu!

No comments:
Post a Comment