I experienced Deja Vu this weekend! From my past and pre-stroke appeared a post that I thought had been lost forever because of my stroke. At first, I thought that it had been stolen from my old computer. Upon further examination it was my blog all right. But, I wondered how from my old computer in another city to my new one here!
I was convinced I had a mystery, but was not clear that how it came to pass. There had to be a connection other passing between cities. Meanwhile I shared it with my daughter to celebrate my good fortune to have found it!
Asking her whether she had seen it I was got dissertation about what had taken place! As it turns out that she had bookmarked my Blog the first time it was published! When I had started to type MY Blog of the same name before it had finished I got the old one I thought was lost forever!
That had to be the connection, even though I used "&" instead of "and", when my typing got the first word out the old one popped up! My mystery had been solved, and it was not even painful!
No comments:
Post a Comment