Saturday, June 29, 2024

 

COPYRIGHT 2024 GUYE SCOTT LIBRE

Good morning this Saturday the 29th of June!  This morning should be clear, but the rain is forecast for the early afternoon.  This has been a strange to the start of Summer!  The temperature has varied from a low of below 70 degrees to a high of 100 degrees before the day has been over!  I can't wait for July and August!

The News is reporting the widespread voter fraud in the form of states passing out registration forms to illegal immigrants!  Every state except Arizona is guilty of that practice!  It will take an act of congress to repeal The National Voter Registration Act of 1993.  Is that the reason Biden got a record number of votes in 2020?  I have to wonder, in light of this revelation!

I noticed that MARTIN MULL had passed.  I remember him as a young man.  We were contemporaries, since was born only 2 years after me.  I am getting to remember a number of people born after me that I outlived!  Sobering thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment

VOTE INTEGRITY

 JULY 31, 2026, HISTORY BECAME RECORDED AS THE MOST SIGNIFICENT ESTABLISHMENT OF VOTE INTEGRITY FOR THE PRESIDENT SINCE OUR TWO HUNDRED FIFT...